Thursday, December 25, 2008

Kashmir discussion

No doubt, Kashmir is in my veins as I belong to Kashmir and am out of this paradise on Earth for the last about two decades. The reason is that I'm not secure there for the circumstances created by some vested interests but hope that God if not man will surely make things better for me there and I return to my roots. I don't want to discuss this topic this time though I'll be always open for discussion if my readers wish so. Currently I want the readers who want to know the ground realities in Kashmir create a discussion with me so that I reply their enquiries as far as my knowledge goes. Though I'm out of Kashmir but I'm very much there mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Nothing can deprive me of this flare for my motherland where my roots are spread for not less than six thousand years.

No comments:

Post a Comment